FINEST SEVEN’s sunglasses collection is identified by an extremely clean, minimal aesthetic, with a distinctive ultra-luxe edge.
With only 100 pieces in each exclusive colour way produced, and each pair numbered and catalogued in the FINEST SEVEN archive, Jesse Stevens, the brand’s creative director, focuses on creating a product which is entirely unique and of the highest quality, this lends it an element of extreme yet understated luxury.
The name FINEST SEVEN is derived from Jesse Stevens’ dedication to excellence. The brand holds at its core the idea that there are seven key elements in eyewear production, and FINEST SEVEN incorporates the very best of these elements in each and every style.
The FINEST SEVEN Elements:
1. The Components: Every component of the sunglasses – from the hand-stitched Spanish leather cases to the vintage gold hinges - is carefully sourced from ateliers renowned for being the forerunners in their fields.
2. The Lenses: All styles use the highly acclaimed ZEISS lenses in a selection of 3 exclusive colours.
Each style is individually tested to comply with the strict requirements that working with Zeiss entails.
3. The Construction Materials: All construction materials, such as the acetate used to create the frames, are either limited edition, custom-made or especially selected for the best quality available.
4. The Colour and Finish: By working with the creative director of the acetate producer Jesse has developed a colour palette that is largely exclusive to FINEST SEVEN.
5. The Design: The collection is created through a long and thorough design process, whichrepresents Jesse Stevens’ pure vision. Testament to his highly directional collection, Jesse Stevens says “…the challenge for me when designing an individual frame; is its influence on the strategic direction for the whole collection, whilst maintaining a unique style and look of its own.”
6. The Comfort and Fit: FINEST SEVEN has evolved a series of measurements that are ergonomic and have been specifically tested over time to fit the shape of the male and female face.
7. Manufacture: FINEST SEVEN is committed to sourcing unparalleled manufacturers who maintain an ethos of innovation and beauty in all details of their products, using traditional crafting techniques as far as practically valid.
- visit website
- Tel: 0044 207 7390214
84 Teesdale Street