Clarence House was once the London home of Her Majesty The Queen, then Princess Elizabeth, and The Duke of Edinburgh following their marriage in 1947 and of The Prince of Wales between the ages of one and three.
The house underwent redecoration in 2002 and 2003 and is open to the public from August - October each year. Guided tours of the ground floor are available.
Clarence House is currently closed to the public until 2013.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7766 7300